Or "How to make a good thing even better!"
Having had a lifelong interest in performance enhancements, it was only a
matter of time before Tom began "tweaking" the stock 3.3 H-6 engine in his SVX.
Tom has modified his own cars as well as those of fellow SVXWN members
who were interested in getting the most out of their cars. Along with
custom exhausts, suspension
modifications and transmission upgrades,
these engine mods are popular among the drag-racing and autocrossing crowds.
- Phenolic Spacer Installation
- Head Porting / Port Matching
- High Performance Radiator Installation
- Nitrous System Install / Battery Relocation
- Supercharger Installation
- Additional Grounding
- Modified Airbox / Ram-Air Installation
For more information, please contact us. We
would be happy to discuss any ideas you might have for enhancing your SVX's
"Just because it's never been done before doesn't mean it CAN'T be